August 17, 2011

Back to work . . .

Howdy folks, remember me?

Yes, it has been a very long time since I last shared words of wisdom here. (Fine. Last time I ranted here.) Much has happened and yet some things are still the same.

I won't bore you with comments and posts on topics that are no longer timely. There may be some allusions to past happenings, but there is no need to go that far back.

I know that there are few followers of this blog out there. I doubt that my absence was noticed.

It is time to get things back on track. The sabbatical is over. Time to start bringing to the forefront things that need to be said, questions that need to be asked. I can't make many promises regarding content or responses, other than to say I will try to do my best.

Happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment